1.) What are your main advantages?
a.11 years' export experience, clients in USA, CANADA, U.K., SPAIN, ITALY, GERMANY, HOLLAND, BELGIUM, IRELAND, AUSTRIA, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, POLAND, FINLAND, BELARUS, LITHUANIA, SLOVAKIA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, GREECE, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALANDS, LIBYA, TUNIS, EGYPT, IRAN, COLOMBIA, CHILE, ETC.
b. Own quarries and factories ensure stable supply, high quality and competitive prices.
c. SKilled workers use the advantage machineres in the factory make clients be not worried of delivery and quality.
d. Fine quality checking by qualified inspectors.
2.) Do you accept retail order? What is the minimum quantity you require?
Yes, we do accept retail order. We sell to wholesalers, retailers, traders and individuals, with different price policys. Minimum order requirement is up to the product you require.
3.) Do you also make customized design?
Yes. We can do specification for different products per client requirements and designs.
4.) What is your port of loading?
Mainly from Xiamen. Sometimes from Qingdao, Tianjin, Chongqing,Guangzhou.
5.) How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?
1) Simple Products: Normally a container order needs 5--10 days. Complicated Products: Normally a container order needs 10--25 days
2) transportation duration information:
West European main ports: 26--32 days
Felixstowe / Belfast / South Ampton: 33 days
Western coast of America: about 16 days
Eastern coast of America: about 33 days
Other destination please email us to get our answer.
6.) Are you sure the packing will be excellent? If damage happens during the transportation who will be responsible for that?
Yes, we are sure that our packing is safe enough. We use strong wooden crates, pallets or plywood cases for outside packing. Inside, we use carboard box or foam materials. In addition, we usually buy "all risks" insurance per customers' requirement. In the case of damage happens, firstly you can refer to the insurance company to claim the damage. If the damage occurred due to the fault of packing, our company will take the responsibility.
7.) What is your acceptable payment?
L/C at sight (Letter of Credit at sight), T/T (Telegraphic transfer), W/T ( Wire Transfer ) , T/T with D/P at sight.
8.) How can I get more information or place an order?
Please email, fax, whatsapp or call us to place your order.
Fax: +86-592-562 1863
whatsapp: 0086 133 6590 8583
1. Selection of products and specify the dimensions. To get confirmation of stone, cabinetry, sculptures and furnitures.
2. Estimation and quotation on products, shipping and insurance cost.
3. Confirmation about the order information (quantity, price, delivery time, payment terms etc.).
4. Down payment to be sent or L/C to be set up. Fax bank statement as confirmation.
5. Production by our factory. Inspection of the finished products (customer comes here to inspect or our qualified inspectors do it).
6. Packing, transport, make shipment to your port or the nearest port or your final address. Submit the relevant documents (invoice, packing list, bill of lading) to the bank or fax them directly to clients to require the balance's payment.